Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster Slash Cut Drag Pipes – Australian Made
$1,300 – $1,600
VEREX Tasmania Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster Exhaust – Slash Cut Drag Pipes.
Suits all year models 2019 onwards.
Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster Slash Cut Drag Pipes | VEREX 2-2 Full System
NOTE: Pictures of parts fitted to Bobber – Fitment to Bonneville Speedmaster is the same.
This one is not for the faint of heart. Made to suit the Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster from 2019 onwards. These straight through drag pipes will let everybody know you’re coming. Featuring the signature double radius VEREX 1.75″ (44.45mm) headers, with underbelly crossover. These lead straight to our 2″ (50.8mm) slash cut pipes, fitting directly to factory frame mounts. This is a true straight through system, unleashing the sound of the torquey parallel twin.
Available in Brushed, Polished, or Black Ceramic Finish
VEREX’S Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster Aftermarket Drag Pipes – 2017+
- Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster Full Exhaust System, designed and produced in Australia.
- Suits all year models, 2017+.
- Single Piece 1.75″ (44.45mm) dual radius mandrel bent headers.
- Underbelly crossover balance tube.
- O2 sensor bungs retained at head outlet.
Black Ceramic, Brushed, Polish