KTM RC 390 Pre-Muffler Delete – 2022+
The VEREX RC 390 Pre-Muffler Delete is an aftermarket link pipe reduces weight, and is a great way to get a better note out of your RC. Designed and produced in Tasmania, the link pipe replaces the Pre-Muffler box in the swing arm with a free-flowing replacement. Instructions are provided for removal of cat material from factory header, and can be achieved with simple tools. 2.4kg in weight savings when compared with the stock exhaust, and you can still fit your stock muffler or any slipon replacement. Full stainless steel construction with a brushed finish.
The Pre-Muffler Delete can be combined with the VEREX RC 390 Slipon Muffler.
VEREX also offers a Full Replacement Header, or the VEREX Full System for the RC390.
KTM RC 390 Aftermarket Link Pipe – Pre-Muffler Delete
- Designed and produced at VEREX in Tasmania, Australia.
- Guaranteed fit, all required hardware provided.
- 2.4kg weight savings over stock system.
- Works with factory muffler or any other slipon replacement.
- Modification of factory header required, Instructions provided.
Standing dB Test: