KTM 390 Duke Pre-Muffler Delete – Australian Made
The VEREX 390 Duke Pre-Muffler Delete is an aftermarket link pipe reduces weight, and is a great way to get a better note out of your Duke. Designed and produced in Tasmania, the link pipe replaces the Pre-Muffler box in the swing arm with a free-flowing replacement. Instructions are provided for removal of cat material from factory header, and can be achieved with simple tools. 2.4kg in weight savings when compared with the stock exhaust, and you can still fit your stock muffler or any slipon replacement. Full stainless steel construction with a brushed finish.
Made to Fit:
- KTM 390 Duke – BS6 Model 2021+ (Header Under Engine)
Note: Photos may show fitted to KTM RC 390 – 390 Duke fitment confirmed for above models.
KTM 390 Duke Aftermarket Link Pipe – Pre-Muffler Delete
- Designed and produced at VEREX in Tasmania, Australia.
- Guaranteed fit, all required hardware provided.
- 2.4kg weight savings over stock system.
- Works with factory muffler or any other slipon replacement.
- Modification of factory header required, Instructions provided.
For a bolt-on full header replacement check out the VEREX 390 Duke Full Header & Pre-Muffler Delete